Currently Australia is experiencing adverse effects from the new Delta Strain of the COVID-19 virus. Hard-border closures and restrictions that are currently active made our October 1-4th 2021 festival date unworkable.
The minimum that we need to have the festival go ahead are:
It is essential for us to deliver:
In order for us to make these decisions, we are in close communication with NSW Health, and we are monitoring the situation closely with all our contractors. Our Covid-Safe plan has been submitted, and the festival is well positioned to deliver in early October if the path forward is clear. However, if cases do not start to subside, postponement may be necessary.
If operating conditions aren't available for the festival 4 weeks before the event start date, there will be a decision made to postpone the festival.
All tickets including vehicle passes will be transferred to the new event dates. For anyone unable to attend on the new dates, there will be an option to request a refund.
The postponement date that we have gained approval for from emergency services and has been negotiated with other promotors to be sure there are no clashes is:
Our COVID-safe plan has been submitted to NSW Health and the full measures are still not fully known yet, however they will be similar to other entertainment / food / retail venues you have recently visited. Including providing contact tracing information, providing health declarations upon entry and increased hygiene and sanitation measures at the festival. All information will be published once known, most likely in the last month prior to the festival.